Monday, July 22, 2013

AT ONE'S SIDE

 



Good afternoon!

Hey guys, it's Pris here. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for not keeping my promise to update last week. We mentioned that we'll update every Thursday, last week was my turn update a post but unfortunately, due to my laptop crisis, I wasn't able to update. Sorry!


This week, Jo came over to my house for a sleepover. Haha, I guess you guys might think we often go to each other's house to overnight. It just somehow happens twice in this month.


Gladly, Jo and I finally manage to snap some photos as we have been planning for a long time. But we weren't prepare for this time 'photo-shoot'. It happens to be a sudden burst of spark to do so. Hence, our super-normal-casual-not-so-photo-shoot-worthy clothes. These were our 'pasar' and tuition clothes lol. Shh.




PS: The reason behind the title of this post is because we were snapping at the side of someone's house that day. Creative not? Okay, maybe not. Bye!

PS.PS: Such a hot day!

PS.PS.PS: New video coming soon!





No comments :

Post a Comment